ARRIVING AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT
• The airport City Express leaves from the airport building (-2) and takes you to one of the main stations in Brussels (subsequently Brussel Noord, Brussel Centraal and Brussel Zuid), where you can switch to one of the many intercity trains (IC) to ‘Gent Sint-Pieters’, Ghent’s main railway station. (Directions Brugge, Knokke, Blankenberge and Oostende will all stop in Ghent)
• Some trains run directly from the airport to ‘Gent Sint-Pieters station’. (duration +/- 60 minutes)
ARRIVING BY TRAIN IN BRUSSELS AND GO TO ‘GENT SINT-PIETERS’ STATION
• Switch to one of the many intercity trains (IC) to ‘Gent Sint-Pieters’, Ghent’s main railway station. (Directions Brugge, Knokke, Blankenberge and Oostende will all stop in Ghent) (duration +/- 30 minutes)
FROM THE RAILWAY STATION ‘GENT SINT-PIETERS’ TO GHENT MARRIOTT HOTEL
• Take TRAM 1 (several trams per hour) and get off at the ‘KORENMARKT’ (the ride will take +/- 15 minutes) This is the closest stop nearby the hotel. (at 300m)
• On the ‘KORENMARKT’ you walk straight, than turn left into ‘HOOIGAARD’. Now you will see ‘GHENT MARRIOTT’ across the river on the ‘KORENLEI’. •The main entrance of the hotel and the reception area are located in the ‘DRABSTRAAT’. You can also access the hotel on the ‘KORENLEI’. The tickets for trains & trams can be bought at the Airport & Railway stations.